Terms and Conditions
Monthly and 10-Ride Passes:
- Pass holders must be age 16 and over.
- Service animals are always allowed on board with pass holders. No other pets are permitted on the coach.
- Passes are not refundable. Passes may not be resold under any condition.
- Passes are NON-TRANSFERABLE, may only be used by original purchaser.
- Passengers may be asked for valid government issued photo ID before boarding
- All passes must be presented for each boarding. Passengers without their pass (physical or digital) may be denied boarding by the driver if verification of their pass can not be accomplished in a timely manner.
- There is no refund or partial refund for any unused fares in the valid period of the monthly or 10-ride pass. Cancelations or delays due to traffic, weather or acts of God will not be refunded.
- Passes do NOT automatically renew. Passengers must purchase their passes online or by calling the office on a monthly basis. Failure to renew may cause changes in fees and are subject to availability.
Passenger Contract of Carriage and Conduct:
- LimoLiner management and the driver are responsible for the safe operation of the coach and passengers must comply with their requests around safety.
- Each seat is equipped with a seatbelt and passengers are asked to remain seated.
- Coaches are smoke-free throughout the cabin and lavatory.
- No alcohol is allowed on board the coach.
- Cell phones may be used for short conversations at a private tone. Devices should be placed on vibrate or silent mode for the duration of the trip.
- Passengers utilizing the WiFi are required to conduct themselves in a manner appropriate for a public environment
- Viewing entertainment on a headset or headphone is permitted as long as the content is of a generally acceptable nature for public viewing. No music or audio may be played through any speakers.
- Luggage, equipment and bags may not be placed on seats or block aisles. Items that do not fit in the overhead bins may be required to be stored in the cargo compartments under the cabin
- The coach will not make intermittent stops for passenger pick up or drop offs. Passengers may only use the designated service locations.
- Passengers requiring wheelchair lift will be boarded at the wheel chair lift location at the middle of the coach. Pass holders are asked to indicate this need when purchasing their pass.
- Passengers must conduct themselves in an appropriate manner. LimoLiner may revoke passes and provide pro-rated refunds for disruptive passengers.
- LimoLiner is not responsible for lost items on board. Passengers are asked to not leave their belongings un-attended unless in the luggage bay.